Post Lists

2019년 9월 22일 일요일

just writing 2

I just wanna describe what i see,listen to, feel, think.

me writing something with computer.
The fan rotating around behind me.
The speaker making a loud with Marvin Gaye's Just To Keep You Satisfied.
Kind of silence outside of my room.

That's giving me a chill.
I forgot how to feel this kind of things around me.
I forgot how cool you have this with the calm mind.
You always seek to reach the level that You can trim your water surface on your mind.

Definitely, I got that level before. However, As I've been getting busy with something else, I just abandoned my treasure. As you know, You have to find urself forever.
You have to be yourself. There is nothing more important that being yourself in this world.

So, Keep traversing on the inner part of yourself. Keep your clam on the deep inner part.
And then, you can grab the peace out of it, paint yourself with the peace. Then Happiness will just sneak to walk into you with silence.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기